A Look Back + Californication!

9 Favorite Posts of 2009

(These posts are all from my new blog and exclude any posts from my old blogspot-styled blog.  I have come such a long way since I first started blogging.  It’s amazing to look back over the months and see all that I’ve written…195 posts in total including those on my old blog…whew!  I’m hoping to keep my perseverance as I roll through this fresh coming year.  Happy 2010!)

On a side note…I will be spending the next week in California!  (My first West Coast visit, yay!)  The first 5 days are to be spent at Spirit Springs Mountain Retreat, located a little less than 2 hours north of San Francisco.  They have so graciously offered me a discount in exchange for reviewing my stay.  So, stay tuned for some upcoming posts about my experience spent with them.  During my stay, I will have the opportunity to do everything from yoga to meditation to hiking to breath work to massage, along with visits to local hot springs and vegan food!  Look forward to sharing my experiences as they come.  Namaste.

Gelareh @ Orange Truffle
    January 3, 2010 at 8:55 am

The Spirit Springs Mountain Retreat looks really nice . I am defiantly looking forward to your review.

January 3, 2010 at 9:57 am

Have a great time in California! 🙂

January 3, 2010 at 11:16 am

Very cool trip plans. Can’t wait to hear about them.

What others have been saying about californication « Travelling and the American Dream
    January 3, 2010 at 1:05 pm

[…] http://foodfitnessfreshair.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/a-look-back-californication/A Look Back + Californication! 2010 January 3. by Food-Fitness-FreshAir. 9 Favorite Posts of 2009. Moving Towards $, Away from Choices and Taste · Squash Galore · Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread · What To Do With Tofu … […]

What others have been saying about californication « Blog of Lauren
    January 3, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Teniah Howell
    January 3, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Sounds like a dream trip and what a great way to start 2010! Can’t wait to read all about it….Enjoy your time there!

Jenna@ Health and Happiness
    January 3, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Can’t wait for your review! Have fun in Cali! It is definitely my favorite place in the U.S. So warm and sunny with good healthy food on every corner! Post pics soon please!

January 3, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Ok, I’m jealous, VERY jealous!! Have a blast, and enjoy the relaxation. I mean, obviously you will enjoy it 🙂

Congrats on coming so far on your blog. I really enjoy reading it, and you’re posts are always worth reading!

Happy travels.

January 3, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Namaste is right! I am so jealous, California sounds wonderful! Enjoy! And congrats on your blog success! I love the tofu post — people need a nudge to be more creative! Myself included! (Though, I do love tofu!)

January 3, 2010 at 7:12 pm

I hope you have fun in Cali! Enjoy the warm weather for the both of us =)

eatmovelove
    January 4, 2010 at 10:33 am

Okay – i am BEYOND jealous…but can’t wait to hear all about it. And yes to all those posts – they were great 🙂

January 4, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Geeeze 195 posts! Wow. And they’re all kind of built/written like an article too, which is what amazes me so much.

So looking forward to your review! Can’t wait. That looks like so much fun/relaxing.

January 4, 2010 at 8:02 pm

looks like some great posts! can’t wait to see what else is to come!

burpexcuzme
    January 4, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Yay, you’re going to CA! I’m going back tomorrow myself…I hope you enjoy yourself!