My latest column in Grid magazine dropped earlier this month. The recipe component of the article, picture above, is comprised of a Warm Smoked Russet Potato Salad with Bagna Cauda Dressing (and grilled leeks, lemon & herbs).
It was given to me by Chef Prensky of Supper, and far exceed my expectations. Pick up the issue and whip it up for breakfast alongside scrambled eggs or tofu. As I relayed in an earlier post, this is what converted me into an anchovy believer, so if you’re a newcomer or a little wary of the ingredient, I suggest you give this a try. For the digital version of the February issue, click here.
I’m also hosting a giveaway today that you can enter now through February 6th. The folks at Brookside Chocolate are giving away an array of items to one lucky reader.
Enter to win: 3 packages of Brookside® Dark Chocolate covered fruit, a 3-compartment serving bowl with a central loop handle, stainless steel cheese server, ceramic cheese serving board, stemless wine glasses, and a few other fun items.
(Leave a separate comment per entry. Each separate comment will give you one entry in the contest.)
This contest closes on **February 6, 2013 at 8:00pm EST**
1) Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite way to use a Russet potato.
2) Leave a comment on this post telling me what food/drink you’d bring to really make a party.
3) Become a fan of F-F-F on Facebook
4) Follow me on Twitter
5) Link this giveaway on one of your blog posts and let me know that you did.
6) Tweet a variation of this on Twitter:@GraceDickinson is giving away everything you need for a party – including choc., wine glasses & more – at FoodFitnessFreshAir.com.
One winner will be chosen at random by random.org.